Classic keel-finned, swallow tail, beak-nosed fish shape with flatter rocker for max speed and flow down the line. The RETRO FISH is the perfect board for going fast and ripping mushy summer swell. Includes our custom ULTRA performance Keel/Twin fin set! RETRO FISH is part of our HERITAGE COLLECTION, which is our top-of-the-line model range and features classic time-tested shapes, custom Catch Surf-textured decking and proprietary Hi-Performance Fin System with ULTRA Performance Honey-Comb Fins for the perfect mix of old-school style with modern-day performance.
5’6” x 21.65” x 2.95” (45 liters)
- Classic Swallow Tail, Twin Fin Fish Shape
- Special Textured deck to optimize beading of surf wax
- Matching top and bottom art for more balanced styling.
- Hi-Performance Fin System with ULTRA Performance Keel/Twin Fins.
- Triple (x3) Maple-Ply Stringer with Dual-Composite Core
- Special Intermediate layer between deck and core for Enhanced Stiffness.
- Leash plug at tail.
- Includes Catch Surf Multi-Purpose Fin Key (tightens top and bottom screws).
- Requires Surf Wax (Sold Separately)
- Designed by Catch Surf in California, USA.
15% OFF LEASHES WITH NEW SOFTBOARDS USE "DEAL" AT CHECKOUT
Are you looking at your first board? Buying for someone else? Or need a bit more help with your purchase? Check out Freeride's Surfboard Types - and How To Choose the Right One for you guide. Softboards are safe and easy providing stability while you find your feet. We can thank this surfboard’s large volume and buoyancy that helps both beginners and children to balance and paddle, and eventually catch a wave. A foam surfboard reduces your chance of injury, too, which can help with confidence.
Freeride Surf Skate stocks the biggest range of Catch Surf Softboards in New Zealand. The Catch Surf Odysea Log is loved by surfers of all ages, sizes, and abilities, for how easy it is to catch waves and how smooth this board rides.
Talk to us on the Freeride LIVE CHAT.