VISSLA 7 SEAS 2/2MM LONG SLEEVE SPRING SUIT on sale at Freeride Surf Skate. Shop Vissla wetsuits at Freeride Surf Skate for best men's, boys and women's wetsuit sale deals.
Freeride Surf stocks New Zealand's biggest range of Vissla Wetsuits. The Vissla wetsuit brand is well known amongst core surfers for making a great quality steamer, warm and solidly stitched, flexible and warm. But best of all Vissla wetsuits are great value for money. The most popular Vissla suit is the 7 SEAS base model before you step up to the Cold Water NORTH SEAS model. Hit this link to check the full range of Vissla steamer options we stock at Freeride.
VISSLA 7 SEAS 2/2MM LONG SLEEVE SPRING SUIT
Made for cool water: 65 - 70° F / 18 - 21° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch, limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Dope dyed fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
• Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Vissla's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape
• Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene, allowing high stretch, strength and minimal water entry
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Liquid taped cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Glideskin neck seal
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.