VISSLA HEAVY SEAS IMPACT 2/2 SPRING SUIT BLACK. This Vissla suit for the hearty men of the BIG waves. Shop Vissla wetsuits at Freeride Surf Skate for best men's, boys and women's wetsuit sale deals.
Freeride Surf stocks New Zealand's biggest range of Vissla Wetsuits. The Vissla wetsuit brand is well known amongst core surfers for making a great quality steamer, warm and solidly stitched, flexible and warm. But best of all Vissla wetsuits are great value for money.
- 80% NEOPRENE 20% NYLON
- You can wear the Vissla Impact Spring Suit alone or under your wetsuit for additional protection in large, heavy surf
- WARNING – THIS SUIT IS NOT A LIFE VEST OR PERSONAL FLOATATION DEVICE
- This vest has NOT been approved by the US Coast Guard or any Australian authorities.
- MATERIALS 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone-based neoprene – lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off and allows for more freedom of movement.
- Dope Dyed Fabric- Softer" eco-friendly" anti-fade stretch jersey laminated with AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free. Made by Bluesign approved mills.
- FEATURES 17 foam panels 20-25mm thick in strategic anatomical correct locations to offer impact cushioning increase float without decreasing freedom of movement. Removable leg foam panels to customize your needs. Tripled glued" blind stitched seams. Chest-zip entry" minimal bulk with contoured watertight design. Easy access secure key cord. Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing.