Freeride Surf Skate is the proud New Zealand stockiest of Mark Richards (MR) Surfboard range. Freeride holds stock of MR Twin Fins on the floor at the Henderson store but can also order in direct from Australia any preferred model and sizes in quick turnaround.
ORDER YOUR BOARD NOW FROM STOCK DIMENSIONS OR ORDER CUSTOM. CALL US IN STORE TO ENQUIRE OR LIVE CHAT NOW
The MR Mid length Twin Fin Model strikes a perfect balance between performance and paddle power. During development of this model I alternated between riding a 6’8” and a 7’0” and I was totally spoiled by how many extra waves I was catching, and how much fun I was having riding it.
6'6" x 21" x 2 3/4" = 40.5L
6'8" x 21 1/4" x 2 3/4" = 42.1L
6'10" x 21 1/2" x 2 3/4" = 43.6L
7'0" x 21 3/4" x 2 3/4" = 45.2L
7'2" x 22" x 2 7/8" = 48.9L
7'4" x 22 1/4" x 2 7/8" = 50.7L
7'6" x 22 1/2" x 3" = 54.8L
- A full pointed nose with a low entry rocker for paddle power and planing speed.
- A single to double concave bottom, with an accentuated V-like spine in the double concave , which gives it incredible acceleration and easy rail to rail transition.
- Thickness distribution has plenty of volume throughout, especially under the chest, with a slight roll in the deck for a finer, sensitive rail.
- A clean curved tail outline with a swallow for bite and holding power through turns.
- The Mid Length puts the fun back into small wave surfing.
- Standard fin set –up is 3 sets of FCS2 plugs for a Twin Fin + Stabiliser configuration.It can be ridden as a pure Twin.
- May be custom ordered with 5 sets of FCS plugs for the option of riding it as a Quad or Thruster.
6-6 - 7'0 Clear, No Spray $1299
7'1 - 7'6 Clear, No Spray - $1399
Custom MR Spray $120 - $250
If you are looking to add a spray to your new MR surfboard, that means that we will need to manufacture the board for you. This means we will be unable to ship your board with artwork the following business day, even if that message displays on the site. See below for extra timeframes;
- MR Surfboard (made to order plain P.U): 6-8weeks
- Add a spray: Allow an extra 4-5 weeks
- Add a gloss and polish: Allow an extra 6-7 weeks