VISSLA MENS 7 SEAS 3/2MM CHEST ZIP STEAMER STEALTH
Freeride Surf stocks New Zealand's biggest range of Vissla Wetsuits. The Vissla wetsuit brand is well known amongst core surfers for making a great quality steamer, warm and solidly stitched, flexible and warm. But best of all Vissla wetsuits are great value for money. The most popular Vissla suit is the 7 SEAS base model before you step up to the Cold Water NORTH SEAS model. Hit this link to check the full range of Vissla steamer options we stock at Freeride.
Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
Vissla’s most flexible 7 Seas Fullsuit. A high performance surfing suit at a great price with the least restriction possible.
Less interior tape = More stretch.
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape at crotch, knees, and stress points allows for maximum seam sealing without compromising stretch and comfort.
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• Pull cord is meant to be cinched and put in place once, not every time you put on the wetsuit. Be gentle with it.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!